Little birds, flowers and branches. One of our favorite themes and oh so romantic with it's palette of soft pinks, bleached sand, laurel green, vintage blue and burnt coral.
Made from a luscious, soft cotton blend of 95% cotton and 5% spandex.
Clyde is based on the 1920's one piece swim suits with the tank top and shorts and is our most popular style.
The Tender Wonder Suit is made without any fasteners or elastic. It comes with an easy to use pull down panel in the back allowing for a spot diaper check and quick change.
Designed by a parent who hates negotiating buttons and snaps.
Here are some advantages to the Tender Wonder Suit:
1. No zippers or velcro to catch or scratch on baby’s tender skin
2. No fasteners for parents to negotiate every single time they change a diaper
3. No zippers to break, snaps to pop off or velcro to tear up your laundry
4. No elastic to cut into baby’s tender skin
5. No shirt that rides up, no pants that fall down
6. Easy on off helps to quicken the diaper changing process
7. Design allows for an easy spot check of diaper
8. The fit allows for both cloth and disposable diapers
9. Baby can’t remove their own diaper
We make each of our Tender Wonder Suits to order right here in our Portland facility.
10% of each online sale is donated to the Polaris Project.